Friday, January 22, 2010

Rambling on...

Jayden Brooke
  • Okay ladies, you want to know what men really think is romantic and what is not? Here’s some honest answers

  • Is the tea party movement being taken over by greed and astroturfers?

  • New study links masturbation and prostate cancer... I might as well go ahead and take out that cancer policy I've been looking at

  • I find it rather humorous that after the Massachusetts massacre, Democratic Congressmen and women are throwing the President and his agenda under the bus. Talk about running for high ground...it's more like a stampede!

  • I predict Congress will begin blaming President 0bama instead of President Bush for all our problems. Of course, this will only happen in an election year...

  • I also predict that President 0bama will go back into campaign mode and start making promises to CHANGE DIRECTION...and just like his campaign promises, he won't keep them! I do hope I'm wrong...

  • Sorry about my post being late this morning... I fell asleep on the couch at 1 this morning writing this and forgot to set the schedule... I hate that when it happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when it happens also!!! Just not the same start to my day....with out Denney ;)