Monday, January 4, 2010

Rambling on...

Elizabeth Banks
  • POOLVILLE, Texas, Jan. 3 (UPI) -- Authorities in Parker County, Texas, said 169 people were arrested and 114 roosters were seized during a raid of an area cockfight.

    My feelings were hurt. I wasn't invited!

    Guess what happens to the chickens...

  • Kei$ha has the most downloaded hit single for 1 week in music history. “TiK ToK” glamorizes girls getting drunk, partying and getting busted. Hope you pay attention to who your 14 year old idolizes...

  • The wealthy have an opportunity for a 50% tax break this year and this year only. All they have to do is die. In 2010, there is no death tax, aka inheritance tax.

    Since assisted suicide has recently become legal in several states, some families are actually considering to take advantage of this windfall.

    People justify murder, death and suicide when there are enough zeros, look at our own government.

  • I have a solution to the problem with airline security and the civil liberties of Americans. Allow the airlines (private enterprise) to operate their security any way they wish and let the consumer choose whichever airlines want.

    I think you will find the ACLU attorneys paying more for tickets on the safest airline, even if they profile and do full body scans. I would...

    Private enterprise is much better than the US government at implementing security, especially if it affects their profit.

    If you don't believe me, look at the safest place in the world to board an airplane ... ISRAEL


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker County investigators suspect...FOWL play!

Anonymous said...

I will invite you to the next one..... have had 100 folks call me and ask me if I went to jail. all I can say is thank God for Ole Miss -4, the Cotton Bowl, and my addiction to college football on TV......

I left 15 minutes before the party started.

Michael Vick was in town, what did you expect?

Double Fake Mayor of Poolville.

Anonymous said...

Startlegram says over 100 of those arrested were illegal aliens ... imagine that!!