Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rambling on...









Leryn Franco

  • This page of pics reminds me of Ace Freely and Kiss. What type of skills do girls with freakishly long tongues possess?

  • A woman who suffered nerve damage in a car accident is left with persistent sexual arousal syndrome which causes her to constantly crave sex. Please tell me why scientists aren’t working night and day to replicate this phenomenon?

  • McDonald's is gearing up for a record breaking year of sales. They believe sales will increase 125% once they announce they're giving away a Nobel Peace Prize with every Happy Meal.

  • Now that you’ve taken care of buying Christmas for everyone, it’s time to think of yourself and jump on some great last minute deals. I am!

  • If there was ever a gift that no one wanted, this one comes close. I mean really, who on earth would buy this?

  • The sign of things to come… “To combat a nationwide shortage of doctors, medical schools in the U.S. plan to add 3,000 first- year students by 2018. It won’t be enough.

3 comments:

mzchief said...

* Even if every woman on Earth had Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome it would still mean that most men would not have a hope in Heaven and/or Hell of getting laid.

* I saw this sign in Rockwall, Texas this past weekend. I did not stop in because I do not want anything had by Obama. I am accustomed to earning my rewards rather than having them gifted to me.

Denney Crane said...

Mz

I actually got the Happy Meal Peace Prize idea from your photo yesterday. It is priceless, thanks for sharing it.

I expect a letter from McDonalds corporate soon either threatening me to remove the post or offering me a job in sales...

Diggler said...

There are many Affliction beasts in Wise County!!! Check this blog out.
http://afflictionhunter.blogspot.com/