Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rambling on...

Kate Winslet
  • I just realized after reading a quote by Ann Landers that my top 5 reference books is Emily Post's "Guide to Proper Etiquette". I actually keep it in my restroom where my biggest decisions are made...

  • Although Emily is long passed, I do appreciate someone showing us appropriate behaviors in most areas of everyday life. I happen to disagree with it occasionally, but it doesn't make me right...just thoughtful

  • And for the men’s self help link, here’s your chance to use 12 days to be a better man. I found this after it was halfway through, so start at the beginning. No cheating!!! Might make a great New Year’s resolution…

  • Good women care for their man. Great women take great care of their man. The best women take great care of their man and know how to plan a dinner party ~ man style!

  • As a diehard conservative I hate most liberal ideology. Arianna Huffington’s blog almost always makes me sick, but on very rare occasions, she has an intriguing idea. I wonder if there’s a catch…

  • About the time I think the Gallup polling organization is infallible, they print something like this! I believe they would get similar results if they changed "most popular" to "most hated".

  • Once again, I proudly present the Wise Regional Health Care System Employee Spotlight video.

  • REPOST: I get a kick how everyone sure wasted no time in kicking me under the bus when I criticized the new Air Evac company for spending money on uniforms and paint jobs instead of the working condition of the aircraft.

  • What tells me the most about these uncultured name-slingers, is that not one simple-minded son of a bitch apologized or admitted they could be wrong for their addlebrained, asinine, intolerant behavior. How do these people sleep nights?...

  • Just remember, God loves you and I'm praying for you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I read your blog on my iPhone and have one question. Are there snowflakes falling behind your posts or is there something wrong with my phone?

LandShark 5150 said...

Happy New Year to you and the DC clan! sharky

Denney Crane said...

Yes, it's snowing on my blog... its awesome your iPhone picks up the graphics

mzchief said...

I see no snow in Mr. Crane's Blog. However, I use FireFox and do not allow flaky graphics...*;)