Friday, December 25, 2009

Rambling on...

Veronica Feldbusch
  • I have decided that the best gifts I receive at Christmas time are home made. Toffee, peanut brittle, macaroons, pumpkin rolls, divinity, fudge and sweet breads. My dentist agrees!

  • I found these 12 iPhone tricks quite useful. Then they showed me 8 more… And if you still yearn to learn, here’s another 40!

  • The recession has hurt many American businesses, but I find it difficult to feel sorry for oil refineries. Does that make me a bad person?

  • Congress raises hell about bankers’ bonuses, but the US Treasury is paying the heads of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as much as $6 million in perks. It’s hard to find good help these days…

  • BTW, Merry Christmas EVERYONE. May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob grant you all joy this day we celebrate the birth of His son...

2 comments:

mzchief said...

Based on your treat list, you could be a clon of Hubby mzchief. He loves those horrid Haystack things made with nothing more than chocolate, peanuts and chow mein noodles. Of course there are 24 of them, made by me, wrapped in a box, with his name on it, tucked under the tree.

Merry Christmas to you and all those whom you love.

Judy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mr. Crane.