Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rambling on...

Monica Bellucci
  • As the former owner of a Chinese Pug, I favor the breed and enjoy it’s adventurous attitude. Although, I don’t think I would want to adopt these two maneaters

  • I have a problem many people wish they had... I upgraded to the latest and greatest iPhone and now must learn its latest and greatest functions. I love technology, but only after mastering the applications.

  • It's been a while since checking out iPhone apps and there are some really cool ones now. Scanner 911 lets me listen to Wise Co. SO, 5.0 MP Camera makes high resolution photos, Pandora gives me my favorite music at no cost, and Dragon turns my voice into text for messaging... I have not yet begun to defile myself!

  • In other high tech news, beginning January 11, 2010, Microsoft will no longer sell MS Word or MS Office. OUCH! It is highly recommended you purchase an extra copy or two just in case the issue isn’t resolved.

  • I’m thankful Washington says we are in the midst of economic recovery! We’re only up to 1 million forclosures per quarter, I feel so much more safe and secure.

  • Which reminds me, anyone needing a new 45" Plasma TV, let me know. I have 7 left, still in the box, straight off the truck. Truck for sale as well, no title. Cash only! Ask for Tyrone...

No comments: