Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rambling on...

Brooke Burke
  • I can’t believe someone other than myself thinks these are some stupid things girls do… I don’t know this genius, but I like the way (s)he thinks!

  • How do you cut down on mental health costs? Just shoot & kill the retard! I don't know if I could live with this one...

  • This is definitely information that your young adult child should be taught in Sex Ed class! I wish they would have taught me when I was in school… #14 How to spot a transvestite

  • Being aware of manipulative people is not difficult if we know what behavior they exhibit. I have to be careful not to be one of these people…

  • There are a few steps we can take to stop being manipulated. It’s a balancing act that I don’t do well.

  • I also have issues with people who break my personal boundaries. I tend to enforce my boundaries very aggressively, I can’t stand being run over.

  • By far, my greatest difficulty is dealing with bullies. I was told many years ago that if I ever start backing up on that road, I will never stop. He was a very smart man…

No comments: