Monday, December 14, 2009

Rambling on...

Bianca Balti

  • Hands down, the greatest fake sport ever! Brazilian Bikini Rollerskating Boxing has enormous potential…

  • Extreme longboarding could be one of the top 10 most dangerous sports in existence. But it sure does look like a super cool rush…until you hit a rock.

  • I read an op-ed in Right Wing News titled “What I Notice About Palin-Bashers”. He thinks it may be “a new mental sickness epidemic”. I think he may be right.

  • I don't understand why the media is making such a big deal over using mercenaries in Iraq. These soldiers are well paid, trained professionals who are there by choice. Since each American soldier costs $1 million to dispatch, I think contract labor is the way to go, especially when taking the loss of American lives into consideration. If we don't hire these guys, someone else will!

  • Silicone Alligator came by the office Saturday with babygator. Of course, the nocturnal creature was sleeping and content; he looked really well fed. He had big thick lips and looked so much like his father. She has finally experience a glimpse of God's love. It shows...

  • I met an older lady in a conference the other day who was unpleasant, disagreeable and a real sour puss. I tolerated her best I could but didn't take any crap. I also found myself poking fun at her from time to time. I saw her again at a public event a few days later, walked up to her without saying a word, hugged her neck and didn't let go. When I did let go, she had tears in her eyes. I never said a word, just walked away. Some people just need to feel loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are all the bloggers in this locale connected? Did you know Sili before this venture or does this connect everyone?
BTW...was Roman dropping F-bombs in his sleep?