Friday, December 11, 2009

Rambling on...

Hottest Model in Britain
Georgia May Jagger
  • The love of my dreams, Megyn Kelly was on old man O'Reilly's Factor last night and I about fell out of my chair. She's changed! I would bet good money she had a procedure on her eyes or nose while she was out on maternity leave. She is still smoking hot, but something's different.

  • Attended a Christmas party in Denton yesterday with a room full of accountants, attorneys,their assistants and their clients. I said Merry Christmas to an old boy who looked like a college professor and he wished me back a "Happy Hanukkah" and "Happy Winter Solstice". You can guess how well I fit in to that crowd...

  • Just when I thought Tiger was in the clear, they leak a damn sex tape. The guy just doesn't have a chance...

  • McMike sent me an email requesting that I send the ACLU a Christmas card on December 20th, not a day sooner or later. It went on to say that 2 tons of mail would shut down their operations for a week or two.

  • 'Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" inside the envelope not on it. Here's the address, please don't be rude or crude: ACLU, 125 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York , NY 10004.' Not a half bad idea... sounds like something a liberal would do.

    I can't help but appreciate someone sharing their feelings of holiday spirit! It's refreshing to know that others share my sick sense of humor...


No comments: