Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rambling on...


  • Why is it when I ask a woman a question, they can't just answer it? I believe if a man and woman had to make a trip to China, they would each take a different route. The man would go straight to China and the woman would zig zag there... shopping along the way.

  • It reminds me of sex. Women want love, romance, intimacy, caressing, foreplay... Men just want to orgasm and go golfing...

  • I have been invited to attend a Christmas party this afternoon in Denton by my favorite accountant. I think I may have been invited to provide comic relief... I'll take a box of condoms and place them randomly around the office area and restrooms, that should loosen things up a bit!

  • Silicone Alligator is attending with baby alligator. I love children, infants especially. Innocence is so attractive...

  • Tuesday evening before dark a big black cloud moved over me at a high rate of speed and descent. It was rather erie... But we're not the only ones witnessing strange things in the sky recently...

  • Ladies, don’t ever say I have never done you a favor! If you are looking for a great gift to give your guy, look no further than here!


2 comments:

mzchief said...

Every year, for his birthday, I renew my Mr's subscription to Beer Of The Month Club. It is a high point of the month when the beer arrives. We usually have a special meal each Tuesday to try out the new beers. The only downer is when we discover a beer we REALLY like is in such short supply that we are unable to obtain more.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! I thought that condoms idea was pretty funny too.