Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rambling on...

Bianca Beauchamp
  • Ask Men.com just came out with their Top 99 Women ~ 2009 Edition, and I really like how they do it. I think they missed the number one spot by a mile. But I'm sure if any one of those women walked in my office and shut the door, she could negotiation whatever position she wanted...

  • Today, I realized that Barack 0bama and I have something in common. He and I are alike in that we could both fill a volume of encyclopedias with what we do not know about humility.

  • I have found a couple of apps on my iphone that improve my quality of life. First, there is an app that I find invaluable for effective time management. It's called "Fake Calls" and when I'm talking on the phone, I can activate it and my phone starts ringing where they can hear it. This allows, me to say, "I've got another call, gotta go" and say goodbye. Now that I've used it, I would pay $20 if they forced me to buy it! Some people like to talk alot, I'm not one of them.

    Then there's the "Voice Memos" app. This is very helpful with remembering stuff. I especially like it when I pull an epiphany out my arse and want to remember it. Very helpful for someone suffering from mad cow...

  • For the first time since keeping a monthly record (22 years), Social Security has been broke for cash 6 months straight. Do you think they will increase our withholding payments? This is the same government that's gonna be in charge of our healthcare...

  • I just read that Tiger lost his Gatorade endorsement. I bet there will be 10 energy drinks in line to sign him up. With his ravenous appetite for continuous copulation, if he endorsed a new energy drink, every well-stocked bar in America would sell it. I'm not so sure that energy is the only boost they want.

    Now this is a "Santa fail"!

No comments: