Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rambling on...

Carolyn Van Dijk

  • Went hunting over the weekend and killed these two plus three smaller ones . I love to shoot.

  • I agree with political hack Newt Gingrich when he calls the current administration the biggest job killers ever in the Whitehouse. Who in the Whitehouse has ever created a job or even had a real job for that matter, the guards and cooks?

  • Why aren't all the feminists raising hell with PETA for its exploitation of women for the promotion of their cause? Is it because animal rights, gay rights and african american rights are more important than theirs? Pointing the finger at everyone except them doesn't work.

  • While on the subject of PETA, can you imagine what they would do if Americans began eating another white meat?

  • I find myself getting my feelings hurt more often around the holidays. In all honesty I set myself up for it. It seems the more I give, the more I'm alienated in relationships. I guess I feel used and no longer needed...

  • The "I feel unappreciated" rant is what my wife used to say, just before the "I just want you to hold me" plea. As a young man, just holding my wife caused certain appendages to feel unappreciated.

  • Young men don't seem to have that problem today. It looks to have changed drastically. Young women tend to exhibit violence if not appreciated regularly.

  • Let me think of how many legitimate reasons a 25 year old would have an affair with Tiger Wood. Money, fame, money, notoriety, money, popularity, money, excitement, money, a book deal, money, bragging rights, money, talk shows, money, travel and money... One thing is certain, it's not for the sex!

  • How do you break a financial empire? If Tiger's wife sues for divorce, we will get a first hand illustration. She is the only unpretentious celebrity in America more angelic than Tiger himself. It wouldn't matter if her attorney was a blind, deaf, mute; he's a cooked goose!

  • Muslim wives don't have the same opportunities in divorce as American wives; which is the only reason I can think of that makes Sharia law appealing. Well, there may be one or two more reasons. I like sassy American women much more than mutilated Muslim women; although, I've never been through a divorce...

1 comment:

Gracious One said...

So does your wife still feel unappreciated? Or is it just you now who feels this way, sounds like a pity party to me.