Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank you Lord for...

Loving me enough to sacrifice Your Son so that I might live forever.

Giving me the ability to share Your love with others so that I may fulfill my purpose here on this earth.

The gift of creating children, so that I might experience a tiny glimpse of Your love for me.

Those members of the human race that make a difference in my life and the lives of others.

The infinite beauty You allow me to witness every day.

Answering prayer.

Providing my every need.

Allowing me and my family to live in a free country.

The men and women who made and continue to make great sacrifices so that I may live in peace and comfort.

Preparing a place for me, so that I might spend eternity with You in paradise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And A Happy Thanksgiving day to you, too.

Anonymous said...

Denney, that was a blessing to read...Happy Thanksgiving :)

Anonymous said...

Can't be said any better than that.

jarale said...

God bless you and your fellow writers.