Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rambling on...

Kristen Wiig
  • If I had to list my top 10 least favorite people, this is how it would look: Jihadists/terrorists, politicians, lazy government employees, dentists, lawyers, people who preach (not necessarily religion), prideful people, people who mind everyone’s business, hustlers/cons, goody two shoes. This list is subject to change at any given moment.

  • What bothers me most about the list is that I’m supposed to pray for these people. It is not an easy thing to do...

  • Monday, my assistant asked me if she had to work on the coming "black Friday". I replied, "If I say yes, does that make me a racist?" She found no humor in the question.

  • A buddy of mine employs several Mexican-Americans. He tells them every spring they can have off either Cinco de Mayo or the 4th of July. They always choose July...they must really like how Texican-Americans celebrate!

  • I'm glad that Silicone Alligator chose Jarhead to be Godfather to her son. You know how particular those Catholics are...about their beer! Anyway, it takes a load off my shoulders knowing it won't be me...just one less kid to put through college.

  • I remember back in '79 when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. Of course, the U.S. took the high ground and supported the Afghan rebels since Russia represented the devil. America made a big mistake getting involved. It's time to get out of there.

  • I remember back then, seeing a gold label on some hash that said, "Thank you for supporting the Afghan Rebels". I was so freaked I almost swallowed the bong! I really think they would like us more if America started buying their dope again...

  • I found myself laughing at the tweet that read, "There are both kinds of liberals in the Democratic Party ~ tax and spend!"

  • The evolution of man from chimp to getting f++ked up the a$$ makes me sick to my stomach… Am I not supposed to be offended by the banner on the top of this Youtube channel page? Should my kids be allowed to see these sickening images?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and Jerry Mathers, with...

{wait for it}

...Leaves on her Beaver