Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rambling on...

  • Why do I wait until the “Nook” is sold out before I try to buy one as requested by Mrs. Crane for Christmas? Not a good career move…

  • Even worse, I blame it on Barnes & Noble for not thinking ahead! Go figure...

    ‘A white male was having a psychotic episode. He was tased and transported to Baylor All Saints Medical Center in Fort Worth.’

  • Now that’s what I’m talking about. When you have excellent insurance, not only does the sheriff’s deputy administer electroshock treatment, but they transport you to a top knotch treatment facility as well.

  • I thought the whole purpose of universal healthcare was to drive down the cost because it was "unsustainable". The CBO says it will actually increase the cost. I'm sure our leadership will change the "purpose" of universal healthcare now that they were mistaken.

  • I didn't really know how sick my sense of humor was until I found myself amused by seeing the photo of "Guess who just celebrated 30 days of sobriety". I'm probably gonna burn for that one...

  • Will someone remind me again why we are giving 9/11 terrorists a civilian trial? They confessed to the crime and requested execution. Is this just another government man -made crisis?

  • Which brings me to another question. Why aren't American soldiers allowed a civilian trial when accused of wrongful actions against terrorists enemy combatants? Do they not have the same rights as confessed terrorists enemy combatants?

  • I read a tweet that sent me to a humorously sarcastic blog called Sarah Palin's Uterus. I don't know how long it will take me to process so many levels of biting wit. If you're not up on the MSM Palin haters, don't waste your time.

  • I don't know that I've ever had a better burrito than Primo's pork & cheese with everything, plus he makes the best green sauce in North Texas. I keep a couple extra in the fridge for the weekend.

No comments: