Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Of Interest

Nadine Velazquez

So you want to work for Google? Here are 15 of their interview questions to see if you’ve got what it takes…

' “I pay child support to a biologically intact family,” Mike told me, his voice cracking with incredulity. “A father and mother, married, who live with their own child. And I pay support for that child. How ridiculous is that?” '

A Macon area third-grader was suspended from school after he pointed a toy gun at a parent while walking home from school last Thursday.

Even though it’s 15 months old, Sports Illustrated and Victoria’s Secret are still having a battle of the beautiful models poll. Poll still standing strong…

Do you really want to impress your boss? Here are 5 ways! Personally, I would be impressed if employees stopped saying "I can’t" ~ Is that racist?

Here are 10 things not to say when firing an employee

No comments: