Thursday, November 12, 2009

Discriminate uneasonable mandate of birthright for African Americans syndrome aka DUMBAAS


I left this comment on another blogpost and decided to post it on my blog so I could find it in the future. Prideful or absent-minded, you make the call.

'The entitled, holier-than-thou race baiters continue to think "it's all about them".

Unfortunately, it is exactly this attitude and behavior that make white supremacist groups an attractive option, if not for the simple reason of protesting this new national epidimic: "Discriminate uneasonable mandate of birthright for African Americans syndrome" aka DUMBAAS. One side effect of this condition is the paranoid delusion that everyone who disagrees with them is racist.

I kinda feel sorry for them in between the times I want to fund sending them back to their country of origin...'


DC

No comments: