Monday, October 19, 2009

Email of the day
for the ladies...

Sick of angel emails?

Ok BE HONEST...how many of you REALLY ENJOY getting little angel love notes from every person in your address book?

You know the ones with "I love you so... here's an angel" ... and some mushy poem crap.....

And like the cute wasn't bad enough, they then THREATEN you with bad luck if you don't send it on to others!!

So here's my version:

1. Take the fairy dust

2. Add it to one of those angels

And POOF!!!!....



He's good luck because he
probably made you smile.

7 comments:

mzchief said...

THAT is what an angel is SUPPOSE to look like.

Thank you, Mr. Crane.

abbienormyl said...

Johnny Angel, show me your gear,
I got a place to sto it right here... lalalahmhmhmhmhmhmmmmmm....[cough,cough,gag,gag,ptptpt]

LandShark 5150 said...

Wow Abbie, sounds like that was hard one to swallow. Out of practise?

Anonymous said...

That angel dude is gay...

Anonymous said...

:) I think the women like this post!!! :)

Kat said...

Denny,

You are the very much appreciated!

Amen

YM said...

I need a guardian angel like that.