Thursday, September 3, 2009

New survey, please vote...

Recently I was made aware that some people do not appreciate the photographs of the scantily clad "hawt" women as much as others. Now I knew this would happen, but the people who have mentioned are those whose opinions are worthy of my ear.

In my tweens, when I would go to my grandmother's house, I would always sit down and check out the latest issue of Cosmopolitan & McCall's magazine to get my fix of eye candy. Cosmo had extremely risque photos as well as explicit sexual articles, which led me to believe that it was cool to read and appreciate this type of material.

I am very selective of the women I choose to post. These women are either high profile, models, celebrities; otherwise, they fit in to a story or are used for humor. All must pass very stringent evalutation! I do not post pics of women from the book, "I Wanna Be A Ho".

So, please be honest when you vote. There's no one looking over your shoulder so you don't have to take the high road. Also, there's no reason to be hypocrital either. I appreciate brutal honesty!

I have noticed that when my subjects get VERY serious and scary, comments fall way off... Good looking women have a way of brightening a man's day; make him feel like a man, not a mouse...but as always...

I could be wrong,

Denney Crane

7 comments:

YM said...

Hmm, if it's male commenters you're after then I understand your reasoning.

Anonymous said...

I agree wqith your last statement.

mzchief said...

To Denney Crane...
I was just curious why you started posting nearly neekid chicks after a year of blogging. Your hawty's are always classy but I do feel a wee bit odd visiting a site that is, usually, as cerebral as yours and finding myself staring at a scantily clad woman.

I respect and appreciate the fact you select professional women who elected to tastefully display their fabulous figures rather than you preying on young women who, may, at some point in their lives, regret having posted a sleazy photo of themselves online.

Anonymous said...

Denney,
I did think it a bit strange when you started posting them. I looked at that sort of thing as a "Barry Green" move. I think that your normal audience probably has less of an interest in that sort if thing. However, you have found out what many others have figured....that hawt, classy women tend to catch people's attention. I usually just skip over them to get to the information filled posts. If you stopped posting them I would never really notice.
DCB

RPM said...

As a red blooded Texan male I have to say keep 'em coming. It does kinda seem like double fake Barry schtick, but competition is good.

Anonymous said...

Keep On Keepin on BROTHA!!!!!

LandShark 5150 said...

As usual, you're not wrong.