Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Forcing our children to listen!

I was talking to Mrs. Crane and Denney Crane IV about the President's broadcast to school children this weekend. I let them know, in no uncertain terms, that it would be a cold day in hell before I would ever allow the school to force my child to listen to anyone I believe a detrimental or deceptive influence! Actually, there are many other individuals that I would not allow forced guidance; if not for the simple reason to show my child that I don’t endorse, support or approve of that person.

The original lesson plan included the students writing a letter telling him how they could help him. Help him?!?! This President has desecrated the US Constitution and declared war on the American people! He has endorsed infanticide and partial birth abortion. He has partnered with organized crime through labor unions. He has bypassed Congress using Czars (without even disguising the name “Czar”). He has, with the help of G.W. Bush & Congress, fleeced the American taxpayer through TARP and Stimulus. The only help I want to give our President is to kick his ass out of office.

As I listen to him live on TV this Labor Day, I realized his words do not match his deeds. Although he is as charismatic as his former pastor, Rev. Wright, his statements conflict with his actions. He takes credit for stabilizing the economy; which is only becoming stable because his policies are failing and the world has chosen to bypass American influence.

The American dream he talked about is not my American dream or the one my father told me about. It is not the responsibility of our government to solve all man’s problems; especially when they can't even solve their own problems. As long as our leaders are corrupt, dysfunctional and self serving, I want government to stop growing bigger and start growing competent.

If it isn’t obvious the government wants complete control over the American people, then you are either blind, or choose not to see. If it continues, the world's new codeword for "Nazi" will be "American"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Amen! Could not agree more!