Saturday, August 22, 2009

This should get your attention!

Kimmi Jean & gallery

How does Mexico motivate American tourism? They legalize drugs for personal use.
Nothing hard, just marijuana, cocaine, heroin, LSD & methamphetamine. Selling drugs is still illegal, so you better have a badge! Did I also mention they have government-financed dependency treatment at no extra charge?
Did you know Sunday is the National Go Topless protest day? In honor of Women’s Equality Day…
Do you believe that a group of women protesting topless it is a good illustration of equality? I guess it's better than showing off their assets!
Scientific breakthrough in identifying mutilated women… Get the number off her breast implants.

Top 10 examples of sweet criminal revenge… There is nothing sweet about it!

This is why it’s best not to piss off certain women!

Top 10 most butchered National Anthem public performances… these get ugly!

4 comments:

Mango's Madness said...

If I was hooked up with one of those women, I would never leave home or got to bed. I would be afraid to kiss goodbye or good night!

Just Schmidt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm fairly sure that, if she asked, I would put my tongue wherever she wanted me to.

Gracious One said...

Really you can now go to Mexico and smoke pot and snort coke with maybe a hand slap?