Thursday, August 6, 2009

Of Interest...

Eliza Dushku's horny nosey dog...
I think she likes it...

Flashing your tits can be ever so disgusting.

The ultimate in going green: STOP HAVING BABIES!

In case you’re a fan of Wise County’s Joe Duty, here’s his website

40 of the funniest GIF’s of all time…Slideshow is slow

Would someone please explain to me how in the hell this happened?

Home invasion doesn’t work out like those Brink’s commercials! Instapundit I think we can expect more of these with unemployment high and mass prisoner release…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you mentioned the Brink's commercials.
Nothing gets my blood pressure up quicker than watching one of those commercials.
What really gets me is that there are women who fall for that crap and subscribe to it.

Laughable!

DCB

Anonymous said...

I would like to be that dog.

She would give me a bone.