Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Of interest...

COED’s Daily Snapshot of Destiny Daniels

Some women don’t get mad, they get even! ‘When they arrived, Ziemann struck the man in the face and glued his penis to his stomach.’

Wow, you don’t have to have a license to give a horse a massage.

‘Opponents of health insurance reform may find the truth a little inconvenient, but as our second president famously said, "facts are stubborn things."’ Whitehouse Blog

The Whitehouse goes one step further and wants you to inform on those who oppose 0bama’s new health care insurance reform plan.
I'm sure that snitches informants will help the Whitehouse create a big database of websites, emails and casual conversations… I wonder if I will be paid a visit...or maybe you might?
More politicians having a hard time selling 0bamacare.

Do you know this man? FBI wants him bad, and I hope they get him!

3 comments:

Gracious One said...

So wasn't it the nazi's who informed on each other, are we like them already?

Anonymous said...

My tongue has a date with Destiny!

DCB

Anonymous said...

I think it woulda been funnier if the cheater's gals had glued his hand to his pecker...