Friday, August 28, 2009

It's official, we have someone to blame in the accidental death of Bridgeport High School Student



Report Blames Death of Teen On Bad Construction

First, I want to express my deepest sympathy to this family for their loss. I can not imagine what they are going through, but I am praying for you, your family and friends. May God grant you peace and comfort during this time of heartbreak!

I have purposely waited on saying anything because I tend to overreact and not come across effectively.

I don't understand why blame is so important. To me, blame is totally insignificant; it won't help bring anyone back! It was an accident!

But let's look who we can blame; let's start at the top:

God ~ He's got big shoulders and claims to be all powerful. Wasn't this an act of God?

Bush ~ He's responsible for all America's problems.

Federal & state governments ~ should have thrown the city some money for more staffing.

Local taxpayers ~ not willing to allow the city to give money to local businesses for improvements.

City of Bport ~ hire more people to sit at their desk and drive around in their company car and inspect the buildings. What about that Main Street program...doesn't look like much of a success to me...

Bport building inspector ~ if that's his job, how can he miss something like that? Are there that many buildings in Bridgeport? When was the last time he inspected it?

Building owner(s) ~ upkeep is their responsibility.

Building renter ~ for not noticing the condition of the building/awning.

Walmart ~ for taking money out of Bridgport that the local businesses could use to make improvements on their facilities.

There are hundreds more that I can blame, either directly or indirectly. But not one ounce of blame will bring her back to life. Many of the laws of this land have been written due to bloodshed of the innocent. It was an accident!

It you want to be angry, that's normal. You want to point blame, you might want to look closely in the mirror because none of us are completely innocent...

but I could be wrong,

Denney Crane

1 comment:

tmike said...

Well spoken Denny. I'm sure there are some ambulance chasjn' lawyers out there that have already been in touch with the family.