Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Government Abnormalities

Michael Ramirez, one of the
all time great political cartoonists!

Would someone please explain to me , in simple terms so that I can understand, why the Federal Reserve would choose the president of the New York state branch of the AFL-CIO to be the Fed's chairman of the private-sector board of directors?

I feel so much better knowing that every critic is a racist! But, I had no idea that if I opposed 0bamacare, I was undermining the country! I feel so ashamed…

Name one business that would offer their employees a bonus to quit?

Top All Time Political Donors 1989-2008 h/t Torrey Spears

The great State of Kalifonia is having a garage sale!

Great quiz! What kind of Republican are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should have warned me that to take the quiz, I'd have to sign up w/ Twitter.