Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cindy Sheehan, just a TOOL


After Byron York wrote a column in the Washington Examiner Tuesday titled “For the Left, war without Bush is not war at all”, he received this note from war protester Cindy Sheehan:
I read your column about the "anti-war" movement and I can't believe I am saying this, but I mostly agree with you.

The "anti-war" "left" was used by the Democratic Party. I like to call it the "anti-Republican War" movement.

While I agree with you about the hypocrisy of such sites as the DailyKos, I have known for a long time that the Democrats are equally responsible with the Republicans. That's why I left the party in May 2007 and that's why I ran for Congress against Nancy Pelosi in 2008.

I have my own radio show, "Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox," and I was out on a four-month book tour promoting the fact that it's not about Democrats or Republicans, but it's about the system.

Even if I am surrounded by a thousand, or no one, I am still working for peace.

Sincerely,

Cindy Sheehan


Another political tool brought down to earth to experience reality... At least she has been shown the truth! So many other activist have no idea they're being used... by both parties!

2 comments:

mzchief said...

Sheehan hissing and spitting about being used by the Democrats rings especially hollow and proves her to be little more than a self-deluded hypocrite since she became Chief Loon of the anti-war zealots only after the death of her son, Casey Sheehan. Casey Sheehan voluntarily joined the U.S. Army in 2000 and was killed 4 years later while bravely serving the U.S. while deployed in Iraq and would more than likely be disgusted by the fact his mother is using his death to milk fame for herself and attention for a cause with which he obviously, as a volunteer soldier, would not agree or support.

Other than a diabolical harridan, what type of mother pimps her own child's death to further her own political agenda?

el chupacabra said...

That poor lady. She was mentally ill before he child died and that sent her over the edge. I really think it's kind of sad that all of her rants are basically a plea for help and she is essentially being ignored while at the same time the whole political universe- right/left uses her for their own agendas.