Thursday, June 18, 2009

Unpopular News

PETA miffed at 0bama for swatting fly

Why would local police departments need high powered military weaponry?
“…$727 million worth of stuff designed for use in war to be used in American streets and neighborhoods, against American citizens.”
Friendship Texas City Council sues its citizens for not getting voter approval for bonds to build a ball park.

Houston area school district wants to raise property taxes 27% .
The district blames the funding formula for this deficit, yet they recently built the $84 million Berry Center, a monument to then-Superintendent Richard Berry. Not only is the facility an Oz-type Taj Mahal monstrosity, but the electricity bills are $35,000 to $48,000 a month. That's a half-million dollars per year just to keep the lights on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hate to defend Obama but when did flies become animals. Peta need to get a life!
My fly swatter is ready! Hate the nasty little shits and will kill all flies, mosquitos, spiders and snakes that I can before I die. Just doing my part for humanity. PS: I might need a gun or hoe for snakes. Hope that doesnt make gun law advocates hook up with Peta.