Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You gotta see these!

Amazing photos from Afghanistan. h/t Three Wise Men



I'm sure the Afghan locals really appreciate Americans destroying their crops. I don't care if they are poppy fields. Destroying these people's income will not make our troops popular; it will probably get some killed. I'm sure the $1.5 billion a year we give the Afghan government will not be used to reimburse them.

EDIT: Caught this after posting. I'm not the only one who uses their demented brain... “By eradicating coca plants in Colombia or poppy fields in Afghanistan, prohibition breeds resentment of the United States. By enriching those who produce and supply drugs, prohibition supports terrorists who sell protection services to drug traffickers.” CNN

This is so hypocritical... destroy these peoples livelyhood while American Presidents pardon the biggest drug dealers convicted and imprisoned in the US. I'm sure their competitors, as well as terrorists are celebrating.

Dopeheads kill themselves fast enough as it is... let the Afghans make a living!

Does this type of behavior remind you of anything from our past? Air America...

God Bless American soldiers, you're in my prayers...as well as your families!

Denney Crane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, Denney, this is the best blog I visit. I intend on commenting more from now on.
DCB