Saturday, April 11, 2009

The very latest on outsourcing!

Friday, I called to check on my life insurance policies and behold, I talked to someone I could understand...from Manilla, Phillipines...but that's not all...

Saturday, 5:30 PM I spoke with an Expedia assistant in the Phillipines to change my itenerary on Wednesday in San Antonio so we could be at a luncheon with Glen Beck. She was very helpful. Enjoyed speaking with someone I could understand. I wonder if she makes $7 an hour...

I have been looking for property in Australia...so as to not indebt my grandchildren with 75% tax. The big business community is showing me where the future of capitalism is evolving...the Phillipines. Life is much simpler and cheaper, like the old west. I just hope they don't have a ban on assault weapons.


DC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are looking at land in Australia or Phillipines or both?

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo jealous! Please let Glenn Beck know he has faithful listeners in Decatur!!! Hope the rally goes well..