Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bud Kennedy, Star Telegram Jackass

Unfortunately, every so often I stumble onto an article written by Star Telegram columnist Bud Kennedy that makes me angry. It seems that if he can't urinate on a subject, it's not newsworthy. This one upset me enough to subscribe online, just so I could leave a comment. This is probably counter productive, but I'm sick of liberal media.

I have always enjoyed reading the Fort Worth Star Telegram. Very seldom have I appreciated anything Mr. Kennedy has written. He is good at creating controversy and ire; which is his job. He is my second most disliked Texan, just behind Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. Of course, it's much easier to criticize than to cure.

My comment started out ugly, but I was limited to 1000 characters, so I cut the ugly so as to make my point. The evil Denney liked the ugly, a lot.

No comments: