Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Who needs charities? We will pay...USA!

Charities brace for lean times in 2009 Philly.com

'Last year in the United States,
charitable giving reached an all
-time high of $306 billion -
impressive in a miserable economy.'


This will change!
...as promised.
Charities would keep the Feds in business
for at least 4 months. Our government can
manage charity better than ethical individuals.

_______________________

Once again, in fairness, I must admit Utopia would be a great place to live. If we, like Saudi Arabia, had someone else pay for it.

‘Great Society’ Plan for the Middle Class NY Times

1 comment:

LandShark 5150 said...

Denny you my FINE SIR do a great job with the information you provide. I try but it turns out to be alot of cut & paste, I'll be the first to admit. I do not have the time during the day to allow for much research. I praise you in your effort. I know that sometimes
it may feel like the passion falls on deaf ears and eyes,but I do love your PATRIOTISM. Never stop the fight.
Your Kommrad in arms, LS 5150