Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm having some horrible thoughts!

First, am I the only person in America who is terrified of something happening to President Obama and Joe Biden becoming President?

Even worse, does Barack Obama want America to fail?

Are you seeing any economic recovery? Our own President refuses to be optimistic, why should anyone else? It looks like our own government is hell bent on destroying American businesses!!! What do you think would happen to the stock market if President Obama put Bill Gates in charge of the government's economic recovery team? Business solutions instead of political ones...

The Liberal Media going bankrupt! I couldn't be more overjoyed. Please forgive me and this horrible thought... Oh no, will the democrats government bail them out?

Am I a radical because I'm conservative and Christian?



I will be having my scotch and cigar on the balcony this evening so as to ponder more horrible thoughts... no more sleepovers!

DC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. How has Obama not fixed the economy in less than 60 days? He's such a failure. Then again, what did we expect from a black man?

And, I'm glad the newspapers are failing too. The free flow of information and a strong press is so overrated.

DC, you're an idiot.

Denney Crane said...

Why do they always play the race card? My post has nothing to do with my President being a black man.

Yea, I'm an idiot...but it takes one to know one.