Monday, March 9, 2009

Government benefits...for Muslims only!

The great state of Minnesota has entered the home mortgage business...for Muslims only! Bismarck Tribune

I have a few questions. What happened to separation of church and state? …or was that just Christians and state? Why is the government competing with private enterprise? Is this how they plan to sell all the foreclosures? Will this create another mortgage crisis that taxpayers will have to bail out? Are we setting an example on how to bend Islamic law without breaking it?

There are so many unreasonable implications involved in this government program. Our nanny states continue to astonish me with their "meddling" in a person's private life. I believe this is just another social program to buy a religious vote.


...but, as always, I could be wrong.

DC


'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' - Ronald Reagan

No comments: