Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nursing Home Humor

Fred and Nora had both been in the same nursing home for years. Fred had been chasing Nora's skirt for as long as she had been there, but Nora wouldn't give him the time of day.

On Fred's 90th birthday, he approached Nora. "Nora, wont you PLEASE give me a little for my birthday? I am not going to live much longer."

She replied, "Okay, Fred. You have been after me for years, just meet me in my room at 10pm."

Fred shaved, and got ready for his big night.

At precisely 10, Nora heard a knock on her door. She let him in, and to his surprise, she was already stark naked. Nora carefully placed a bottle of nitroglycerine tablets on the night stand, and then lay down.

Motioning him to follow her into bed, she stated,"Fred, it is only fair I warn you that we may have to stop in the middle of this, because I have acute angina."

To which Fred replied, "Good thing, because you sure have ugly tits!!"

No comments: