Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ya Gotta Love Ted



Ted Nugent, avid bow hunter and all around wild man rock star from Michigan was being interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist when the discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought of the deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next and can I run fast enough to get away.'

'They are very much like the French.'

That ended the interview.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrible Ted has always been my idol. Keep on rockin'. by the way ted is a texan now.

LandShark 5150 said...

THEODORE I LOVE HIM! His book Ted White And Blue is greatness -He should definitly run for some public office.