Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What type of person are you, really? And how much do you know?

Bravely go where no man has gone before!

Are you addicted to the internet? You might want to skip this one. They will actually refer you to an Internet Addiction Support Group! NetAddiction.com

Remember what you learned in driver’s education? See how well you score on these 20 questions taken from real licensing tests across the country.
MSN

Are you bipolar? Psych Education

Do you know your personality and temperament? Black Dog Institute

What are your leadership abilities? NWLink.com

Do you have an eating disorder? Something Fishy

Are you a Cultural Creative?
Cultural Creatives

The infamous Proust Questionaire ...taxing, interesting and just about you. Vanity Fair

Do you qualify for government benefits… I added this one for humor! GovBenefits.com

STATE OF TEXAS: Conflict of interest questionnaire …this is a real joke! State of Texas

Do you know how to improve your dog’s health? Oh really? Happy Tails

I'm exhausted! This was way too much information about myself...

1 comment:

LandShark 5150 said...

1.I knew I was a Dick's son along time ago.
2. Ya should know by now to stay the Fork out of the way
3. I consider myself a Piebowler, set'em up I'll knock 'em down
4.Go Fork yourselves
5.See #4
6.See #3
7.I got foot fungus
8.I made a deal with the Devil once...wait I thought you said Foust
9.Your no Red Skelton
10.It's always something
11.Hell my dogs have killed and eaten 3 deer this year, they are doing better than me.