Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My hypocrisy knows no boundaries...

WashingtonWatch is running a contest on their blog for the best 150 word explanation of why an element of the proposed $850 billion stimulus bill is good or bad, with $100 as the prize.

To satisfy my prejudice, jealousy and enormous ego, The Boston Legal’s Ass blog will have the very same contest with almost the exact same rules specified in the WashingtonWatch.com blog.

$100 prize to your favorite charity for the most “economically stimulating” money and the worst money spent in the Stimulus Bill Yea, I know it not original, but Denney Crane will be the only judge; that means anyone could win! …I’m bored! It doesn’t matter if you’re liberal or conservative, common sense knows no boundaries.

I know you're intelligent, literate, well-informed and talented? SHOW ME! Considerate it homework...

Entries are to be sent to: denneycrane@yahoo.com
Ther are only 2 requirements for the prize money:
1. I require 30 (thirty) entries total. This means if you’re a participant, I hope you help publicize the contest.
2. I must have you’re valid email address to insure the correct winner.

Denney, in his infinite wisdom, will announce the 2 winners when Washington Watch post’s its winners or wait until 30 entries are received. If 30 entries are not received, the best essay for each side will be posted on this blog. BTW, you can enter as many times as you wish.

I do have a suggestion to all participants. Take advantage of the comments on the WashingtonWatch.com’s blog. These people are giving away research! Not smart…but I’m gonna use it.

I will be writing my essay to WW.com so as to vent my displeasure over the situation while becoming more informed about how our disgraceful politicians will be spending almost another trillion dollars.

Obviously, this contest is not about my money, but our 800 bn. The reason this contest intrigues me is that it permits literate, politically cognizant individuals to use logic and reason (rarely seen in Washington) to analyze an instrument that may initiate the downfall of the U.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can the charity be my wife?