Thursday, January 8, 2009

Did Bush "Pre-Socialize" the Economy for Obama?




This is one bowl game in which we are all participating!


I am becoming chronically nauseous over the federal government bailing out bankrupt states. This will encourage irresponsible politicians to keep spending instead of cutting spending. Their new job is finding funding...tax revenue from the US Treasury....1.8 trillon will be the number...

The other day I was watching a newscast and I heard that it takes 10 times more effort to cut a social program than to create one. I believed it.

My soap box broke!

Denney Crane

3 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

But the good news you now qualify for the broke soap box bailout.

Kathleen... said...

Pathetic, indeed. And I'll bet Flynt gets his cut too...

LandShark 5150 said...

ANO you are right my Dear. The Gubberment knows a sexual happy people is'nt a fighting people.
Notice Mexico.