Sunday, January 11, 2009

3 or 4 Million Jobs



The price tax... 1.8+ trillion by the end of 2009! I get better odds in Vegas.

2,600,000 (two million, six hundred thousand) jobs lost in 2008. State unemployment payments are stagering.

___3,000,000 jobs
___X $50,000 a year salary
= $1,500,000,000.00

Yes, that's 1.5 trillion dollars! BTW, we're all in this together. The federal penitentiary will be like a country club compared to living under a bridge or in a state or national park. Watch the price tag on crime this year.

There is only one way to create jobs...stimulate business. Reagan showed us that. The problem is our government is stimulating the wrong ones...

Bail out an insurance company... are you kidding me... there are hundreds of insurance companies. I don't know if you realize that we have just witnessed the biggest kickback of tax revenue in the history of the USA. They have spent over 85% of the money, where do you think it went?

Now let's bail out states who have irresponsibly overspent and don't believe in reducing spending. Find other sources of revenue...like the federal government. Now they can continue to spend. For instance: "Budget crisis may lead to $40 billion deficit" San Francisco Chronicle

I'm no rocket scientist, but I'm not stupid.

Although, I could be wrong!

P.S. If I die, unexpectedly, I hope someone will investigate. Conspiracy theorists that die of "natural causes" don't become famous. I find myself on the verge of uncertainty.

3 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

D/C I burned the lead up in me pencil, can't seem to make it add up either. But here's one for you--I'm thinking about going three months behind on me mortage and then the Gubberment steps in buys the paper and refigs the numbers and whala I'm now paying 1/3 the original amount with no bad marks against me. But I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

check your multiplication, Denney. i think
3mil X 50K = 150bil.
I get your point, however.

Denney Crane said...

That's what happens when blogging and drinking without a seat belt... I was slouching way to far left to see the appropriate commas.

Wouldn't it have been easier to employ these people than to bail out their lenders and employers?

No foreclosures because they can make their house payment.