Thank the good Lord that so many American voters are as knowledgable as my 4 year old grandchild! Yea skippy...do da dance!
Howard Stern may be an aelfmgmer, fjoritjme, rjgfeilrjg; but, he's not stupid!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
An educated, literate, conservative who actually knows how to fluently make his point. I want to hang with this guy; be his homeboy; have stimulating conversation about the world and the path of the conservative Samurai.
I urge you to listen to the whole video...truth comes from the most unlikely places. Sorry libs, he hits the hot button and blows away the crap...
Once again, I find myself chuckling; thinking about all the PETA people trying to get this Alabama taxidermist's license number while driving down the road. Can you imagine the staunch ones turning around on the highway and racing to catch this guy.
I can't help it. I'm on PETA like a fly on stink! One day I'll explain.
Turn up the sound if you want to get the joke.
There are basically two types of practical jokes. Physical and psychological/intellectual. The joke can also be a combination of the two. This joke was performed by what I consider a highly intelligent perv who has special skills. I like him already... I hope to get a chance to play this one on someone special.
I am such sucker a for a good practical joke.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Well, if you are reading this first post, you have actually witnessed the taking of my blogging hymen. I'm sure the blood-letting will come later. I would ask for your patience in reading my blog since I'm a unfamiliar with all the blogging verbage.
That said, I don't need your patience with my attitute, content or ignorance; so feel free to abuse me all you want. Please don't expect much at first, as you well know, time and worth material are fleeting entities.
The rules will be made up as I go, but I do know a couple.
1. I can and will change the rules as I see fit. I, also. reserve the right to break any of these rules at any given time.
2. harmful or damaging personal attacts on anyone will be very heavily scrutinized before they are allowed to be posted on this blog.
3. if you can't take a joke; have a sense of humor; understand metaphors, similes or witticism, you will not enjoy this blog.
4. I am the only authority as to postings and comments on this blog. If you don't agree, share your views. But always remember you don't have to participate.
5. I will respect your position if you respect mine. We can always agree to disagree.
6. I will not allow the defamation or condemnation of God, Jesus, the Holy Bible or the Holy Spirit. As a matter of fact, I'll be fair... Anyone's God(s), writing(s) and such are included.
7. the "f" word will never be allowed in it's entirety. So disguise it. This rule may change depending on readership.
8. Racism will not be tolerated or posted. Racism is about hating. So if it's a hatin', I ain't a postin'!
God bless you and your families.
Let the games begin!