Friday, October 17, 2008

My Virginity and My Boundaries

Well, if you are reading this first post, you have actually witnessed the taking of my blogging hymen. I'm sure the blood-letting will come later. I would ask for your patience in reading my blog since I'm a unfamiliar with all the blogging verbage.
That said, I don't need your patience with my attitute, content or ignorance; so feel free to abuse me all you want. Please don't expect much at first, as you well know, time and worth material are fleeting entities.

The rules will be made up as I go, but I do know a couple.
1. I can and will change the rules as I see fit. I, also. reserve the right to break any of these rules at any given time.
2. harmful or damaging personal attacts on anyone will be very heavily scrutinized before they are allowed to be posted on this blog.
3. if you can't take a joke; have a sense of humor; understand metaphors, similes or witticism, you will not enjoy this blog.
4. I am the only authority as to postings and comments on this blog. If you don't agree, share your views. But always remember you don't have to participate.
5. I will respect your position if you respect mine. We can always agree to disagree.
6. I will not allow the defamation or condemnation of God, Jesus, the Holy Bible or the Holy Spirit. As a matter of fact, I'll be fair... Anyone's God(s), writing(s) and such are included.
7. the "f" word will never be allowed in it's entirety. So disguise it. This rule may change depending on readership.
8. Racism will not be tolerated or posted. Racism is about hating. So if it's a hatin', I ain't a postin'!

God bless you and your families.

Let the games begin!

Denney Crane

9 comments:

Jarhead™ said...

OHOHOHOHOH! Can I be the first to comment?

SWEET! Glad to see you in the blogosphere!

Silicone Alley said...

I'm going to kick your ass Jarhead!!!

Jarhead™ said...

Oh, go vote for yourself a few hundred more times in your Prez poll, SA.

Silicone Alley said...

Jarhead....aklfilayetiohaefhna;duifyakejghjkl;aefgihaeiotgujh!!!!!!!

Silicone Alley said...

Jarhead popped Denney's blog cherry... LMAO!!!!

Kathleen... said...

It's about time, Denney! I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be a REGULAR, for sure!

[clapping the TheShortBusHappyClap]

just a girl... said...

wow you are serioulsy freaking killing me, we can say ass but we cant say fook. not good day one and I am already being freaking sensored. I like it so far.

Anonymous said...

good stuff DC

Anonymous said...

What's up with the racism rule? Are you forking a nagger, or what?