Monday, December 22, 2008

Morality: From American Schools and Beyond


Had to throw this one in to calm my anger!

Obama’s new pick for Education secretary is Arne Duncan, head of Chicago Public Schools. Did I mention his past progressive values? I don’t know exactly any other way to describe his values, do you?

How to convert a Christian woman back to a Muslim, Egyptian style.

California Attorney General Jerry Brown conveys to Supreme Court. “Proposition 8 violates constitutionally protected liberties” Mercury News
I wonder what size campaign contribution it took to get him to
change his mind?

‘Operation Santa’ suspended due to sex offender!

California Supreme Court allows good Samaritans to be sued for nonmedical care L A Times

1 comment:

el chupacabra said...

"It was also thought to be the first ruling by the court that someone who intervened in an accident in good faith could be sued."

This is very true, most states have laws to protect the sams and when lawsuits have brought in lower courts of others they've never been successful.

Trust me, I'm almost a lawyer.