Sunday, November 30, 2008

When it's done right, it doesn't get any better than this!



Do you think white people are being hunted?

I still can't get over the couple caught getting it on in the restroom at a football game! Just in case you missed it! OOOOOh… Now she says she was a victim. "I would never ever do that," Feldman said. "My kids are my life. I go to church every Sunday."

Top 10 signs you drank too much.

Ten commercials that didn’t make the U S airwaves.

Do you like declassified secrets?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prescott Bush....the info wasn't classified, just buried in the National Archives.....I find it very interesting......here's a link:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

LandShark 5150 said...

The list of declassified is very interesting.

betty boop said...

One of the most beautiful renditions of our National Anthem I've ever heard! I hate it when they "trick it up", I believe it is very disrespectful to do so, just sing it!