I cannot believe that every treehugger in America is not raising holy hell over the oil spill in the gulf! This makes the Exxon Valdez oil spill look like a tick on an elephant's ass, and the Valdez incident was "considered to be one of the most devastating human-caused environmental disasters ever to occur in history".
The "greenies" raise hell over global warming due to cow shit, but sit out the biggest man-made disaster on mother earth! Where is FEMA? Where is NASA? Who's in charge? Is this how they will block future off shore drilling?
There is no money in attacking the Democratic party or the current President. Don't kid yourself, the scientific community along with the treehuggers don't want to jepardize their funding and the future profit in green energy!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day, drinking beer.
11. Flashlight: A metal tube used to store dead batteries.
12. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Does anyone really believe that the country will be any better off when Republicans control Congress? As long as lawyers make and alter the law, politicians are controlled by contributors and Americans allow it, there will never be long term improvement in the condition of this country.
The President is slowly taking away Congress' authority and bypassing them by appointing Czars. He's choosing Supreme Court Justices who favor government instead of the Constitution. Government is taking over more and more of the private sector, even though they can't run the post office efficiently. They are the only entity in this country legally able to extort money out of business.
Unions have historically been linked to organized crime, but now they are partners with our government. Along with the National Guard, ACORN and the Boy Scouts, everything should be in place to monitor the workplace, business and the personal lives of American families.
People who are poor, sick and hungry are much more easily controlled. Dependence on our government is the quickest and easiest way to live in poverty; become unemployed, homeless and starve. If you don't believe me, just look around. Spend a day at the grocery store and watch people shop, you would be surprised at what you see.
Republican politicians will not fix America's problems. Only the American people can fix it, and it won't be pretty. The problem seems to be that by the time they get around to addressing the problem, repair may not be an option
But as always, I could be wrong,