Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday's Sermon


Based on God's word, written and communicated through the Holy Spirit, my belief system has evolved greatly. Allow me to share it with you, a summary.

Why was I created? For God's pleasure.

What is my purpose? To reflect God's perfect love, unconditionally; including tough love.

Who will spend eternity in heaven? Those who do the will of the Father.

What is God's will in my life? To be a blessing to all I come in contact with, to carry out the commission of sharing salvation through Christ, to live a blameless life and to stay connected with Him and allow His spirit to empower me.

More may be revealed, but this is my understanding today. It is simple, not easy. I defer my opinions and judgement to God's revealed word, especially since men go to great lengths to change it.

Be blessed!

No comments: